Why- Electric Sit-Stand desks from ConSet?
- Changing your working position regularly helps to prevent back problems. An adjustable desk is essential for this.
- If you have an existing back problem then standing at a high desk for parts of your day rather than sitting all day at a standard desk can offer great relief and help the recovery process when back problems occurs.
- People of various height can easily adjust their desk according to specific needs - Particularly beneficial for those of a taller stature, in the prevention of stooping.
- Electric operation means that people can adjust their own desk height which is also very useful for wheelchair users.
- Ideal for people where sitting all day is not an option, ie individuals returning to work after back surgery.
- Easy up and down operation with the added safety features that 2 buttons must be pressed together to avoid accidental operation.
- Advantageous for groups who share the same workstation-ie "Hotdesking" or shift working environments. For desk workers of different height.
- Comfort to everybody.
- Conset retail dealers are throughout the UK, Ireland, and Channel islands please call 01245 477922 for your nearest dealer information.
Because ConSet manufactures both their own: Lift system, adjustable leg columns, and frames we can offer Adjustable Height Computer Desks with exceptional value for money v other adjustable computer desk products. Whatever model you choose, no other manufacturer can offer the ergonomic value that we do. The benefits of an integrated supplier are obvious:
An adjustable height Computer Desk is not a big investment anymore.
Our standing desks are available in 1-Leg, 2-Leg and 3-Leg versions and feature the highest cost benefit level in the business. Your Conset standing desk will adjust quickly and easily with the touch of a button.
The height-adjustable-desk is synonymous with good ergonomic practice in the workplace. Electric height adjustable desks, that operate through a full sit stand height range are the solution that will get used to their full potential and can also be essential for full DDA compliance
ConSet retail dealers are throughout the UK, Ireland, and Channel Islands please call 01245 477922 for your nearest dealer information.